Sign-ups for the 2019-2020 Winter Season are now live:
- The official winter season will be a 16-week half-marathon training cycle, starting on December 14th and geared towards the DC Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-marathon on March 28th.
- We will continue to meet through the end of April for those training the Cherry Blossom and GW Parkway 10-milers.
- Runners and Walkers off al paces are welcome – no need to be training for a race
- We will put out the full schedule, including suggested weekly runs and workouts.
- Membership cost for the winter season will be $20. This nominal fee helps defray the cost of our liability insurance and other ongoing expenses.
- Saturday runs will meet at 7:30am at Gateway Park in Rosslyn, VA.
- We will put out the routes and will have someone there to send the group off each Saturday, however there will be NO homebase or water stops volunteers so please plan accordingly.
To register, click on the above link or copy and paste the following into your browser: https://www.active.com/arlington-va/running/distance-running-races/arrc-2020-winter-season-2019